Job vacancy - Graduate Commercial Support 15/08/2017, Jobs
We are looking for a graduate to join us in developing outstanding food producer and supplier content for our online stores in retail and catering across the West of England. If you love food and are committed, innovative, honest and cooperative you may be the person we are looking for.
Graduate Commercial Support Role Description
Passionate about sustainability?
We seek a committed, innovative, honest and cooperative individual to join us on our mission to change food supply for good.
Purpose of role
- Develop outstanding food producer and supplier content for our online stores and support their journey to delight customers in retail and catering across the West of England.
- Instil happiness in our private catering, public sector catering and retail customers
1. Manage current online store content
- Establish, develop and maintain our online stores (retail, private catering & public sector) o Liaise with suppliers and producers on content, prices and availability
- Take ownership for detail and micro corrections and improvements as required
2. Range development
- Identify category opportunities in the range
- Research, identify and shortlist producers/suppliers to fulfil those opportunities
3. Support suppliers and producers
- Support suppliers and producers through the “on-boarding” process, ensuring their experience is good and that they are set up to fulfil orders as required
- Write copy and add images to tell the producers story on our pages. Register supplier details
- Supported by a manager, go to visit suppliers and producers to discuss their suitability for fresh-range and our suitability for them
- Identify and develop innovative new approaches that grow producers’ business and communicate internally with fresh-range colleagues to ensure broader fresh-range organisation capability improvement.
4. Content & Technical Innovation
- Drive innovation in both content development and the technical process in order to improve user experience for customers, producers and fellow team members
5. Product photography / Image manipulation
- Supported by company photographer, shoot packshots on a white background and digitally manipulate to render images ready for use online
- Manipulate images supplied by producers ready for use online
6. Setup products on the platform
- Write inspiring, useful and engaging copy for the new product descriptions, enter technical product data and images
7. Develop new initiatives to increase sales for seasonal / selected producers / categories
- Lead your own project to promote a category you have a passion for and drive eCommece sales across all customer channels.
8. Managing customer and supplier enquiries
- Log enquiries as they are called in and pass to the relevant manager to fix
- Contact supplier or customer to confirm solution
- Graduate level from all disciplines with strong examples of our core values: Commitment, Innovation, Honesty and Cooperation in past experiences – professional or otherwise.
- Good writing skills are important
- Databasing and image manipulation experience beneficial
- Interesting specific past experience: Selling, Creativity, Establishing & Developing Relationships & Partnerships, Prospecting Skills, Collaborative Teamwork, Taking Initiative, Planning & Follow Up, Situational Leadership, Customer Focus, Attention to Detail
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager.
Training and coaching: Online Retailing, Communication & Influencing Skills & Establishing effective relationships & partnerships, Prospecting Skills & Customer Focus
Working Hours - Full Time (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm)
Remuneration / Pay rate - £8 per hour
Location - Keynsham, Bristol
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com